Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Little Trooper

Kennedy had her 6 week appointment today and boy was she a trooper! She had to get blood drawn to test for a deficiency that her Grandma Burkhart has to see if she too has it AND had 3 shots! She cried, but not as much as I expected. As soon as I picked her up, she calmed down and fell asleep. 


She is now 11 lbs and 23 inches long. When she was born she was 8 lbs 21 inches long...she is growing so fast. She is in the 99% for height and weight. She is such a good baby. She has started smiling a lot when you talk to her. Her most smiley time is in the morning. I will get up to feed her thinking she's hungry because she has started to fuss...but no, she just wants to talk and smile. I don't mind. :) 


Life at the Burkhart home is wonderful. Ryan is super busy which stresses him out, but summer is almost here. Our routine of praying together every morning before he heads off to school has been such a blessing. Those prayers get him through his toughest days. Praise the Lord! 


This post is a little scattered, but that's okay, soon enough I'll get organized. 


Here is Kennedy after getting home from the doctor and running errands with mom...sound asleep. 

No comments: