Thursday, July 14, 2011

5 months old

Kennedy was 5 months old yesterday! I can't believe how fast it's gone. Luckily she was in a smiley mood for pictures. Really, she is in a smiley mood all the time now. Now that she can roll (and she rolls all over) she has begun to talk a lot more and more often. It is so fun! Enjoy the pictures!

But first, a video. 
So here's the background to this one...I just finished changing Kennedy's diaper and I left her lying on the floor while I put the diaper in the her trash can...I came out to find this...


This little baseball bat had been about an arms length and a half away from her when I left. She must have rolled over, gotten it and was all ready to go by the time I got back. Looks like she might be a lefty.


Last night we were also blessed to have Chelsea (Burkhart) Peoples come visit and spend the evening with us. Kennedy sure loves her Aunt Shaushee.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

And I sure love her!