Friday, May 18, 2012

Hot and Watered

What do we do on a hot (90º) day inside?
Play in water, thats what!
The kids had a blast!

Love hearing their laughs and squeals!

 Things started out calm. Just little splashes...
 Then I showed them how to REALLY splash...
 The boys LOVED it. 
Kennedy kept her distance.
This is my favorite.
You can practically hear Austin laughing...
I think Jack's actions say "Brrr..." 
 About half of the water ended up on the floor...
 ...it needed a good wash anyway.
My other favorite...I can hear Jack's squeals of joy!
Kennedy makes an appearance...well, her hand does.
Trying to give the boys their socks.
Apparently she wants them to be all done with the water.
I bet she's thinking: 
"Look what you did! What a mess!"
-------------------
I love how much kids love the simple things.
Boxes, splashing in water, being chased...the list goes on.
Remind me again why we buy them toys... 

2 comments:

The Olsens said...

Apparently this post went viral at the Newell Good Samaritan Center... :) Great Grandpa and Great Great Grandma loved it too!!!

Chelsea said...

So cute! Miss you guys, and happy early anniversary!

Chelsea