Thursday, August 16, 2012

Crazy Days

School has officially started here...
Ryan is back to work and I've got a house full of kiddos!
We try to stay busy.
I know it's been a good day and they've played hard when they're asking to take a nap. 

Happy Sawyer
"Cheeeeeese!"
 We're working on learning the first letter of our name...
Well they are, I'm not.
 All 3 of the older one's letters rhyme.
That's pretty neat.
J, K and A
 Decorating their letters.
"Cheeeeese!"

Enjoying the great outdoors and cooler weather!
Sawyer taking a swing
Watching the big kids play
Jack lovin' on his baby brother.

Jack
Austin
Kennedy
All 4
Sawyer (in carseat + wagon), Austin, Jack and Kennedy
Helping me move the wagon
Austin, always running!
 Kennedy checking on Sawyer...a normal occurrence.
 Jack wanted to give his friends a ride.
He did a great job too!


No comments: