Monday, February 18, 2013

until then...

So...I'm a little a lot behind on posts. Here are some things I need to post about:

1. Christmas
2. New Well
3. Kennedy's 2nd birthday
4. Potty training
5. Big girl bed

I'm sure there are others...but until then, here is a video I took of Kennedy at supper tonight. She didn't have a nap all day because she had a doctor's appointment. She is not one to just fall asleep somewhere. 

But before I get to the video, here are her 2 yr. stats.
Height: 32 1/2 inches (23rd percentile)

Weight: 22.8 lbs. (6th percentile)
Our doctor was super impressed with her vocabulary. I heard her tell the nurse as we were leaving "You should hear the vocabulary of that little one. She's so smart!". Our doctor also said that she is functioning like a 3 year old and very advanced for her age! That's my girl!

Note: Pardon my outbursts of laughter. I was trying SO hard to keep it in, but it was too funny!

Also, the 2nd video is of my nephew Brody (a couple years back) sleep eating. It must run in the family...

password: kennedy

Kennedy sleep eating

Brody sleep eating

1 comment: