Occasions 1 & 2 - wearing a dress and had a headband/bow in her hair
(#2 said they weren't sure because the bow was blue...who puts a bow on a boy...?)
3 - wearing yellow & white polka dotted shirt/dress with bow on it and bow in hair (...again with the bow!)
4 - white & pink bonnet wrapped in a white blanket with purple & pink butterflies and flowers on it
5 - in carseat with same blanket on and pink pacifier in
I can't recall all the other times...but there were at least 2 more. It really makes me think that people don't know how to make correct conclusions from their observations....or maybe they just aren't observant at all. Like I said...I don't get upset, but it makes me laugh and think "Really? She's wearing pink...or she's got a bow...etc.."
Kennedy, you're such a beautiful girl!
![]() |
| In her princess towel after a lovely bath... |
p.s. I've also had someone ask me, "Who's baby is that?".
Now why wouldn't you just ask, "Is this your baby?"...it just sounds a little better...and a lot less awkward.

4 comments:
oh man, those are some interesting people you got down there in iowa nadine. :) she is an adorable pretty girl and looks just like her momma from that pic you showed awhile back. also, i really like the new background, it's very 'nadine'.
Poor sweet girly! No one ever mistakes Jack for a girl... he is playing with a headband currently... maybe no one mentions it as to not hurt my feelings!
Maybe it's all in my head, but I feel like if you or Rachel dressed Kennedy or Hazel in blue or some other "masculine" color, it would still be obvious they are girls.
Nadine, you make me laugh, thanks for blogging, you are super good at it, I love and miss you all!
Post a Comment