It's hard to take pictures of a busy 10 month old.
So much for gauging her growth using this bat.
She did not want to just lay next to it. She had to play with it.
![]() |
| "Yay" |
Not sure what these faces are...
![]() |
| This is her saying "Go Braves". |
![]() |
| Showing her muscles. |
![]() |
| Go Braves once again... |
She thinks she's SO funny!
She would not lay still for me.
Reading her story from adopted Auntie Rachel.
Things she's learned in the last month...
-Pull herself up on anything and everything
-Walk around holding onto whatever she can
-Sign "please" and "all done"
-Climb the stairs
-Mastered waving hi and bye
-Give hugs (and kisses...working on closed mouth kisses)
-Stood alone for 5-10 seconds (she's getting there...)
-We're working on blowing kisses
-2 front teeth ALMOST poking through...any day now.
(I keep singing her the song "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth)
-------------------------------
I wanted to catch Kennedy laughing without her getting distracted by the camera.
Enjoy the lovely sounds of baby laughter.














No comments:
Post a Comment