Friday, December 9, 2011

Naptime?

I put Kennedy down for nap today and after a little while went in to check on her. 
Since I didn't bring my camera yesterday, I remembered to grab it and start recording.

(Don't mind the mess...I'm sorting clothes. It's a process.)

I laid her back down and stepped out so she couldn't see me. 
I snuck back in to capture the little stinker in action.

I had to pull out the pack n play for her to nap in.
Ryan will need to lower the mattress in the crib tonight.
My guess is that she will figure out a different way to pull herself up.
Oh well...let the adventure begin!

2 comments:

{jaclyn} said...

ahah, love her face when she sees you in the second clip. cuuuuute.

Anonymous said...

haha jon and i just laughed out loud. Her face when you come around the corner is totaly a "I got caught!" face... it is too funny! haha