I went ahead and made a list of questions to ask Kennedy and my daycare kids about their Moms. Here are Kennedy's answers.
Questions about Mom
By Kennedy Burkhart
- What is something Mom always says to you?
“Go on the potty.”
- What makes Mom happy?Hugs.
- What makes Mom sad?When I’m being ornery.
- How old is Mom?Two.
- What is Mom’s favorite thing to do?Bake food in the oven.
- What is Mom’s favorite food?Broccoli.
- Where is Mom’s favorite place to go?To the city.
- How tall is Mom?Super big.
- Mom is really good at...Eating lettuce with her Grandma.
- What is Mom’s favorite color?Blue
- What do you like to do with Mom?Eat food and lettuce.
- Mom’s job is...Baking food.
- I love Mom because...She’s my best friend
- Mom is prettiest when...She’s pretty.
- When is funny when...She hop hops.
Happy Mother’s Day!
Obviously Kennedy knows about my love for food...however my favorite food is donuts not broccoli. I love me some broccoli, but I LOVE ME SOME DONUTS! :)
Obviously Kennedy knows about my love for food...however my favorite food is donuts not broccoli. I love me some broccoli, but I LOVE ME SOME DONUTS! :)
1 comment:
Lol. What a fun idea. Is your favorite color really blue? Not yellow anymore? Or was it orange...:)
Post a Comment