Saturday, May 25, 2013

What's in my belly?

I recently did a poll on this site, whatsinmybelly.com, for a friend of mine. It was a fun way to make a prediction and see everyone predicted. It also has a point system and automatically tells who the "winner" is once the baby is born.

I set up a pool for Baby Burkhart #2.
Click here to make a prediction!

Also, if you want to make a more educated guess...
I'll give you my stats on Kennedy if you think that will help.

Kennedy was 5 days late.
Due Date: 2.8.11
Birth Date: 2.13.11
Time: 11:53am
Weight: 8 lbs.
Length: 21 inches
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue

AND

If you want a little more background (a much as I can remember anyway) to make a guess....
Ryan and I both weighed 7 lbs. 14 oz. at birth.
I was born 3 days past my due date.
I have blue eyes and Ryan has brown/green.

Thanks for taking part in this fun activity!
Can't wait for our little peanut to arrive!!
!

----------------
Since I can't have a post without pictures...
Here are a couple of Kennedy.



No comments: