Friday, August 19, 2011

Buddies

Well, school has begun here in Newell, which leaves Kennedy and I home all day while Ryan is teaching. However, this year we have a little buddy that keeps us company. I am watching my friend's (who is also a teacher) little boy who is about 1 1/2. Kennedy gets a kick out of watching him, and he also plays very nice with her. He is always very gentle around her....he even got her laughing today. He is such a fun boy and I'm so glad I get to watch him!
(Kennedy is also glad to have a little buddy around...)

-----------------------------
Sidenote:
This is Kennedy's preferred sleeping position during her naps, 9 time out of 10. Every time I roll her over, she rolls right back...so I have given up on trying to change it.  Thankfully she doesn't sleep like this at night...what a strange child. :)
p.s. She wakes up with lovely finger marks on her face...

1 comment:

{jaclyn} said...

love the napping position, hilarious!