Friday, August 5, 2011

MN Vacation Continued

Here our some more pictures from our trip to Minnesota...Enjoy!

Kennedy is teething...and she enjoyed gnawing on this cold carrot.

She was such a happy girl while we were visiting! 

Towards the end of our time at my parent's, the weather finally cooperated enough (well, it wasn't super hot anyway)so we could enjoy being outside.

Enjoying a nice bath in the kitchen sink.

We had a nice bonfire one evening...and enjoyed our supper around the fire.
 Kennedy enjoyed her time outside, bug-free, thanks to our friend Valerie Olsen who gave us this cozy cover!
 Yumm!!

 I wish I could put sound with these pictures. 
This girl is a hoot!

One our way home, we had to make a stop so I could feed Kennedy and we could stretch our legs. We found a tiny town and a beautiful place to park...next to a baseball field...go figure.
 I caught her in the middle of an expression. She really does enjoy kisses from daddy. :)


2 comments:

MissMae-B said...

KENNEDY IS SO ADORABLE! I love her eyes..:)

This is such a cute blog! So excited to read more!

{jaclyn} said...

love her cute little smirk in the high chair. your little family is adorable. and now i have a hankering for a s'more. :)