Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas photo dump (Part 1)

One of my favorite things about the Christmas season is getting the mail. REAL MAIL! I know I know...I sent my letter via email, maybe someday I'll be on the ball and send out a real letter.
I love looking at all the pictures and reading the letters of what my friends and family have been up to.
Thank you to EVERYONE that sent a little letter/picture our way!
These pictures warm my heart!

To start out, Ryan, Kennedy and I had our little Christmas celebration before heading out on the road to visit our families.
It was nothing big, but a fun time spent as a little family of 3.

Our Christmas tree
Thank you to the Sarchet's for giving it to us!
Kennedy in her new PJ's
Opening her tiny stocking filled with yummy baby treats.
Bath toys! This girl loves taking baths!
Girly toys!
I realized since we didn't find out before Kennedy was born whether we were having a boy or girl, we only had gender neutral things. 
I thought it would be fun to get her some GIRL stuff.
I was busy finishing up packing before heading up to Minnesota. Kennedy decided to make a mess...this is only part of it.
She loves books.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michael likes this