Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas photo dump (Part 2)

For the 1st part of our Christmas break we went up north to Minnesota to be with my family.
We had the WHOLE family together and were able to be there to celebrate my dad's birthday, Christmas Eve.

Kennedy giving daddy kisses.

These next 3 pictures I had put in a 3 photo picture frame for my dad (Opa) for his birthday!
Let me just say that I took at least 40 pictures to get these. It was juts before nap and Kennedy did not want to sit still.

I can't believe I got this picture at the end of the too long photo shoot. I wanted to see if I could get a picture with all the letters in there. I did!
This snow was almost gone by the time we left. The most snow I've seen so far this winter. I'm okay with that.
Present time!
Kennedy did great opening her gifts.
She had help from her cousins when needed.
Kennedy & Bastian 3 1/2 months apart
Love this little guy!
Brody & Emerson concentrating on their games
Cousins!
Brody, Emerson & Lincoln
Brody is the oldest by 6 months and Lincoln is 2 weeks older than Emerson
Cousins
Bastian (7 months), Kennedy (10 1/2 months), Emerson (2 1/2), Lincoln (2 1/2), Brody (3), Journey (4), Avery (5), Alexandra (6) and Lauren (8)
(Plus Baby LaDoux due February 3rdish)
Sleepy Baby
Listening to Opa read the Christmas story
Emerson during the prayer :)
Lots of help opening gifts!
RACHEL! 
I was so glad I got to spend some time with my best friend from high school, Rachel! 
LOVE YOU!!
Tim capturing the moment
Ryan capturing the moment
Reading one of her new books
We got Dad and Mom some Mustang Baseball shirts to where WHEN they come this summer to watch a game or 2...or 3.
Buddies!
A normal site during any Junker get together.
Games, games and more games!
Love it!
Uncle Ben spending some time with Kennedy before we head down to Iowa for the Burkhart Christmas celebration.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michael W likes this