Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas photo dump (Part 3)

Our final destination, Ryan's parent's place.
I apologize in advance for not having very many pictures from this part of our trip (although by this point you may already be photoed out). I forget to get my camera out especially when others have theirs out. I haven't gotten any pictures from those people though...so these will have to do.
We had a 7 1/2 hour drive this day...Ryan slept for the last 1 1/2 or so. Kennedy traveled so well!
Daddy took Kennedy exploring in the woods where he used to go as a kid. The weather was absolutely wonderful!
Grandpa took her out for a little while to. She rang the bell (her favorite) and grandpa taught her how to throw rocks. Now I know who to blame if she keeps this up!
I took this one from inside the house...hence the Christmas stickers you see on the window.
Grandpa even let her "drive" the truck!
Getting ready to open presents
Nice face, Ryan.
Sisterly love
Nyah (3) and Olivia (6 1/2)
There you have it. Our Christmas in a very large nutshell.
My next project is to get Kennedy's monthly pictures done and also figure out how to add a separate page to put house project stuff on.
Even though the house is a continuous project...it is a slow process and I want to put all the progress in one spot so it's easier to find. Speaking of progress...Ryan and his dad will be working on the railing upstairs this weekend and taking down the old shower doors in the bathroom! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michael Wilde likes this