Sorry it's been so long.
Life got busy.
I realize I haven't posted anything for a month!
That means you lovely people missed out on Kennedy's 1st birthday!
No worries, I will be posting some pictures of that day and her party.
I'm not going to photo dump again, because that would be a little overwhelming.
I will start back small.
----------
Here are a couple pictures just for anticipation
until I get my ducks in a row
until I get my ducks in a row
----------
Since you last heard from me I have started watching another little boy twice a week. He is a month and a half older than Kennedy. He is a joy! The kids play very well together...for the most part. :)
This is what snack/lunch time looks like for me on those days.
---------
Haven't you missed this face?
![]() |
| This picture was taken on her birthday. |
Until next time...



No comments:
Post a Comment