Saturday, March 31, 2012

new favorite

My new favorite thing is subway art. 
In my free time (which isn't often) I have been creating some subway art that I hope to print, frame and hang on the wall.
Not sure when the printing, framing and hanging part will happen, 
but I am enjoy the creating process. 

Take a looksee at some of my creations.




I have made a few others, but am hoping to give them as gifts.
My favorite one I will post after I give it as a gift.
That way it can be kept a secret.
I'm just a beginner at this.
But I am loving the simplicity of it.

1 comment:

Niña said...

what great ideas for gifts :) so simple and sincere!

hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! i also have a rad, one of a kind giveaway going on, very easy to enter!