Those of you who have spent any amount of time with Kennedy in the last year know that she is a talker.
She will talk about anything and everything.
She also loves to sing and sing and sing....and dance.
She loves the typical kids songs (Twinkle twinkle, Jesus loves me, etc...) but the ones we hear most often from her are:
1. Holy holy holy
2. Great is Thy faithfulness
3. John 3:16
And more recently the books of the Bible.
-I'll randomly hear her singing "1st and 2nd Chronicles, 1st Kings, 2nd Kings, and the last book Malachi. Matthew Mark Luke and John..."
I have been singing her songs at night and naptime, trying to find ones she doesn't know so she will fall asleep instead of trying to sing along. This girl learns new songs quickly, so I'm constantly having to find new songs (or old hymns) to sing to her.
I love how much she loves music.
Here are a couple videos of some songs. :)
"Holy holy holy"
large from Nadine Burkhart on Vimeo.
"John 3:16"
John 3:16 from Nadine Burkhart on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment