Kennedy and I went to our first auction today. It just so happened to be half a block away. Jaclyn, you would have enjoyed this. The stuff was going for next to nothing. I would have loved to purchase a few things, but we don't have the space where we are living now. I was bummed. I would have taken more pictures, but my battery died.
This house sold for $16,000! It was beautiful inside, but needs a lot of work. Seriously though, $16,000.
I loved this little dresser...but don't have room for it. :(
There was so much furniture and other neat things.
This was only on one side of the house...there was at least 2 times this much on the other side.
1 comment:
i gasped audibly at the $16,000 part. wow, it's a beautiful house! i have only been to a few auctions and they were when i was a lot younger but they look like a lot of fun and i don't doubt you find some great deals.
i read this post a few years back and it has always stuck with me, it is very touching:
http://flythroughmywindow.blogspot.com/2009/07/viola-may-johnson.html
Post a Comment