Tiffany came home only 1 day after giving birth...what a trooper. Here are some pictures of the time at their house.
Cousins. She loves him already...
Proud Opa
She doesn't seem too sure of him here...
Kennedy was looking at one of Emerson's books and he came started "reading" it to her.
"I'm sharing with Kennedy" -Emerson
These next photos were taken 3 days after Bastian was born. Seriously...who goes for a walk 3 days after giving birth...granted it was literally just a walk around the block. My sister is a rockstar!
I tried to get Emerson to do the same face as me...he wasn't feelin' it.
Kennedy was looking at one of Emerson's books and he came started "reading" it to her.
"I'm sharing with Kennedy" -Emerson
These next photos were taken 3 days after Bastian was born. Seriously...who goes for a walk 3 days after giving birth...granted it was literally just a walk around the block. My sister is a rockstar!
The walk was short, thank goodness, because it was so hot out.
We all took a nice nap when we got back.I tried to get Emerson to do the same face as me...he wasn't feelin' it.







1 comment:
cute cousins! they are close in age, that is nice for kennedy!
Post a Comment