Ironically while I was at hospital with Tiffany, two other friends of mine ended up having their babies that same day...in the same hospital! What are the chances. I was so glad they had their babies that day so I was able to see them.
One of the couples that had their baby, Ryan roomed with the dad (Jake Wattenphul) freshmen year at Crown. The mom of the other baby that was born I used to work with at Freshwater Learning Center in MN. I didn't get a picture with the Wattenphul's because their baby was in the NICU getting tests done.
 |
| Mommy & Daddy are already having fun with Bastian's hair |
 |
| Kennedy with her new shades... |
Another lady I worked with at FLC had her baby a week and a half before Tiffany and stopped by to visit. The four of us had to take a picture together with our babies. Kennedy looks like such a big girl compared to them.
 |
| Tiffany & Bastian - Raven & Unity - Julie & Clive |
 |
| Lovely friends and lovely babies |
Bastian was the dairy baby. He was the 1st baby born in June in Carver County. The Carver County Dairy Princesses came and got a picture with him for the paper. They also brought a bag full of gifts. He got a fleeced cow print blanket, got milk? onesies and sweatshirt (and a sweatshirt for big brother Emerson), got milk? sippy cups and other fun things.
1 comment:
what a very precious thing to see so many mommies & babies together. what a blessing to be able to see them too! Congrats on another beautiful "Junker" baby!
Post a Comment