While I was at the park, I got a call from my sister, who was due to have her baby on June 6th, and she said that if she doesn't have the baby that night that she will be induced in the morning. Ryan had already given me the "okay" to go up to Minnesota as soon as I heard that she was going into labor....so, I booked it back home to start packing. I put Kennedy down for her nap, packed our bags and cleaned the house. As soon as Kennedy woke up and was fed...we were on the road.
Ryan had a baseball game and didn't end up finding out that I had left until I was pulling into my sister's driveway 4 hours later. I had texted him and left him a couple messages along with a note with instructions on how to wash his jersey...
Anyway, Tiffany ended up getting induced at 8am Wednesday morning (June 1st) and having the baby at 10:23am. Bastian Michael Waurms. He was 8lbs 4 oz. and 19 inches long with really long fingers and a ton of blonde hair.
![]() |
| Here she is approximately 12 hours before Bastian was born |
Kennedy sleeping...waiting for the okay to come in and see the baby. She had a rough day this day...didn't nap well because she had no place to lay and wiggle. The rest of the time we were in MN she was awesome though!
![]() |
| Beautiful Mommy and baby |





No comments:
Post a Comment