Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one's youth."
Psalm 127:3 

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful daughter (and husband). Kennedy has only been around for just under 3 months and has already taught me so much. She is such a sweetheart! I love you, Kennedy.

I would not be the mother I am today if it wasn't for my mom. My mom is the most gentle, loving, generous, God-fearing, prayerful, beautiful (I could go on and on) woman I know. Thank you for teaching me how to be a woman that loves the Lord and for setting such a great example of what a mom should be. I love you, Mom.

I am also blessed to have such a wonderful and beautiful mother-in-law. God has blessed me beyond what I could have asked for in my in-laws. Thank you for raising such an amazing son! Thank you for loving me as your own. I love you, Linda.

Mom, she LOVES this ball! Thanks!


1 comment:

Lacey Randall said...

You are such a beautiful mother! I love seeing you with Kennedy :)