Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Spring?

Today's weather makes me wonder if we jumped in to summer and have skipped spring altogether. When I got the mail this morning around 10:30am, if was already 88ºF! Kennedy and I went for a little walk around town...we kept it short because I was getting too hot. I do love the warmer weather...I was just hoping for the spring weather to come first...oh well.
I tried taking a picture at the beginning of our walk...but the sun was so bright she wouldn't look at the camera.
This was taken inside the post office. She looks thrilled, doesn't she?
She does love walks, I promise...
See...she loves this!
(She's just a little stinker and sometimes makes you really work for those smiles)
Trying to hold back a smile...
Nap time
So tired from our walk

1 comment:

Lacey Randall said...

Her look has changed so much from the last post to this one! She gets more and more beautiful every day!