Wednesday, May 18, 2011

This and that

Here is a video of Kennedy during nap time...she was supposed to be falling asleep. Notice that she stops talking when she sees the camera. I usually can't catch her talking or anything because she always stops when a camera is around.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today we tried out the exersaucer. She likes it, but gets little frustrated because her feet don't quite touch the bottom...so she's just hanging around.






------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been a part of MOPS (Mothers Of Pre-Schoolers) this past year. It has been a huge blessing, since we live in such a small town and I'm not working, I thought it was going to be very hard to meet people...especially people my age. However, going to MOPS helped me to meet so many people. Today was our last meeting for the year and our mentor moms gave us all roses. I really enjoyed the time I had with the ladies in my group. I am sad that I won't be able to attend next year because I may be watching some teacher's kids in my home. However, I know the friendships I made will continue, whether or not I can be at MOPS.




No comments: