Well I didn't take her 9 month pictures on the exact 9 month day.
I took them today.
Before I get to those, here is a picture from this past weekend.
Ryan was at his parent's helping out with some house things.
Kennedy and I did a little shopping and went out on a date.
To Dairy Queen.
Kennedy got to eat peas.
I had a chicken sandwich and a mini reeses blizzard.
Yum.
She even sat in a big kid high chair.
(which I wiped down completely first...it was, well, yucky)
------------------------
Here are her 9 month stats
Weight: 18 lbs 8 oz (44%)
Height: 28 ins. (65%)
Quote from the Doctor: "She's perfect."
Kennedy also got the flu shot and didn't cry.
She made a "that hurts" face...but that was it.
She also gave the nurse a big smile after the shot.
Kennedy was very social at the doctor's office.
Smiling and waving at everyone.
She loves being around people.
I'm glad she makes people smile.
As you can tell from these pictures, she has a lot of personality.
She also likes to move.
Kennedy also got the flu shot and didn't cry.
She made a "that hurts" face...but that was it.
She also gave the nurse a big smile after the shot.
Kennedy was very social at the doctor's office.
Smiling and waving at everyone.
She loves being around people.
I'm glad she makes people smile.
As you can tell from these pictures, she has a lot of personality.
She also likes to move.








No comments:
Post a Comment