Over Thanksgiving we headed up to Minnesota.
My dad's side of the family all get together in St. Cloud and stay at the Holiday Inn.
We play games, swim and relax.
We celebrate Christmas with everyone as well.
This year was a little different because my dad wasn't there the whole time.
He had a wedding to do back in Grand Rapids and had to leave on Friday.
We usually play volleyball and a lot of games.
We played no volleyball (which may have also been because we had 3 pregnant ladies that are usually all star volleyball players).
I think I only played 1 game the entire weekend.
Dad apparently is the life of the party!
Another thing that usually happens is that we take a Junker family photo.
Because of my dad having to leave, this never happened.
I wanted my brother to take a Burkhart picture for me, but that also didn't happen.
We did snap a few with my camera...
I need to get better at taking my camera out at family events.
These are the only pictures I took all weekend. Boo to me.
Me and my silly nephews!
| Emerson (2.5), Brody (3), Me, Lincoln (2.5) |
Ryan's birthday was on Sunday. We celebrated by staying at our friend's, Andrew and Brittany's, house in Clear Lake.
They just moved about a month ago and are due to have a baby in a week!
It was so fun to spend time with them.
Sunday, after church, the 4 (5 including Kennedy)of us met up with some of our other good friends,
Daved and Joanna Lundeen for lunch.
All in all it was a GREAT Thanksgiving break!








No comments:
Post a Comment