Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Try again later...

My mom recently visited my Oma (her mom) in Canada and help pack up her stuff to move into her new condo. 
She brought back a couple items including this keyboard.
I have missed playing piano.
I put it on the floor and let Kennedy play.
She LOVED it.
She absolutely LOVES music.
Someday I will teach her how to play.
I have trying to upload the video of her playing...but it isn't working. I'll try again later.

Until then, here are some pictures from supper time.
The tree and lights are up.
We are borrowing Ryan's brother Brad's tree. For some reason I can't get the top of the tree lit.
I'll figure it out.
Back to meal time.
I have been working with Kennedy to teach her how to pull herself up.
After me helping her a few times, she finally got it.
I have a video of this too, but I couldn't get it to upload.
I'll try that one again later.

No comments: