I brought out the fancy toys today.
Boxes.
It's a wonder why we even buy toys in the first place.
It's the simple things that get kids (at least these ones) so excited!
I guess it did take a little work on my part...
I gave them rides in these boxes around the living room.
| I'm pretty sure they were fighting over the boxes here. They were never satisfied. Each wanted the other one's box...even if I'd switch them. Silly kids... |
I was a little camera happy this day.
Totally fine because I feel like my camera hasn't been out in a while.
![]() |
| Here are her teeth. |
Lunch time was a little messy.
We had fun though.
And that is all that matters.
Showing off her "big muscles" again.
I wish her bib wasn't so messy.
These pictures would have been 10x cuter.
My fault for not using a new bib every day.
These pictures would have been 10x cuter.
My fault for not using a new bib every day.











No comments:
Post a Comment