Thursday, November 3, 2011

Finally!

I did it! 
I caught up on the past 2 months!
Before showing you a couple RECENT pictures...
Here are a couple facts:

1. 9.25.11 - Kennedy starts clapping (while watching baseball)
2. 9.27.11 - Kennedy starts army crawling & waving
3. 10.4.11 - We close on our house and MOVE IN!!
4. 10.15.11 - Kennedy cuts her 1st tooth!
5. 10.24.11 - Kennedy cuts her 2nd tooth!

Our little family
 She's finally big enough to wear this Braves onesie that was given to us at Christmas before she was born.
So cute!
 Here's Kennedy showing you her "big muscles".
She does this all the time now...
(especially if you take something away from her)
She usually has her hands in fists and flexes...but this is all I could catch.
You just ask to see her "big muscles" and she'll show 'em to you.
She's trying to be like her Aunt Val.

No comments: