Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Anderson's

Last weekend we had the privilege of spending time with one of my favorite couples, John & Autumn Anderson.
We met them in college.
John and Ryan lived on the same floor freshman year.
(Here is a quick look back on those days)
Ryan, Mark, Josh and John


John, Autumn and I toured in the college's music group, LifeVoice.
(Another look back)
Amanda, Autumn, John, Nadine, Jake and Dan

Autumn is more like a sister to me and I'm SO excited for them to only be a little over 2 hours away (instead of 8 hours).

Here are a few pictures from the visit. I'm bummed I didn't have more (most are from Autumn's camera). We were to busy talking that I forgot to get more pictures.
Next time.


--------------------------

On a different note...
Here are some pictures of Kennedy napping.
She has the strangest sleeping positions.
Hand on the head.
Must have had a long day.



1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Cutest.baby.ever.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88