Things I love about living in the country (and my new house).
- Waking up and watching the sunrise right out my bedroom window
- It's so peaceful and quiet
- Seeing wildlife (deer, pheasants, etc...) in my front yard
- Seeing the stars fill up the whole sky with nothing in the way
- So much natural light pouring into my house (those of you that know me know that I don't turn on lights unless it is absolutely necessary. I'm not a fan of fake light.)
- Plenty of time to get myself looking alright (and pick up) if someone just pops in to say hi(the driveway is long and you can usually hear and see them coming from a little ways a way)
- Room for people to come over (and stay over...*hint hint*...we'd love visitors!)
- Cellphone service!
I'm sure there are many other things...
I am so thankful that God gave us this beautiful house in the country. It is what we have been praying for. We are excited to see how God uses it to help bless those around us.
Favorite blogs
I have really been into reading blogs and following blogs.
I have a few that are my all time favorites (not including my friends' blogs...which are also favorites).
I make sure I check these several times a day.
These next few are some newer ones that I've started to follow
Favorite websites (that I've recently discovered)
- Houzz
That's it for now. I thought I'd do a little something different. I promise I'll post pictures next time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment