We had been living in our new house for about 2 1/2 weeks.
Ryan thought he smelled propane really strong outside.
He wanted to be safe, so he called the fire department to see if they'd come out and check if we had a leak.
We thought one truck would come.
Oh no...we got 2 trucks, 1 police car, the sheriff AND the ambulance.
Long story short...they thought there was a leak, so they called the propane people.
They got here (an hour later) and found no leak.
Great news. However, during this whole ordeal, we saw some of our neighbors drive by several times. They were probably thinking..."They've only lived here 2 weeks and they're already starting things on fire!"
I should also note that there was a fire ban at this time.
I took some other pictures when they first arrived...but they are on Ryan's iphone. I will upload them later.
No comments:
Post a Comment