Well someone has a new face.
Not plastic surgery.
Just a new look.
A pretty funny one.
She does this all the time now.
Introducing:
The Fishy Face
(She wouldn't take her afternoon nap, so she is super tired in all these pictures. Notice the redness around the eyes. I put her to sleep 1 hour earlier and she went right out.)
![]() |
| SO SLEEPY! |
---------------------------
In other news faces
We were having a little fun at lunch today.
These two are silly.
I think I know where this silliness stems from...
p.s. These faces had them laughing and that's all that matters.






















3 comments:
Hilarious! Love the face and love her tired stubbornness. What a little stinker. She's too cute. Those are some pretty cute faces you got there too, mom. :)
So cute! And Kennedy is too!! Seriously, love that you can make those faces! I think that the sweatband is what makes it complete!!
she is totally your baby girl. that fishy face has to be in her genetics!!! the junker's & all your crazy faces....she is surely keeping up!!! love it.
Post a Comment